– We just celebrated
our seventh wedding anniversary, so we thought we would see
how well we know each other and play the
“Not So Newlywed Game.” [upbeat music] All right, but first let’s meet
our competition. Please welcome the hilarious Melissa McCarthy
and Ben Falcone. [upbeat music] [cheers and applause] – This is happening. – So… – What if we don’t get
any correct? – We might not.
– Yeah. – She’s already nervous
about it. She said, “I don’t know
how we’re–” ’cause we filled all this out
separately backstage. How long have you two
been together? – It’ll be ten years this year.
– Yeah. – Married or together?
both: Married ten. – Together, what? Like 17?
– Yeah. – Oh, so you all have
a little bit of time on us. So you should really
know each other? – Highly confident.
– All right. I can’t wait. So, we’ll see.
tWitch, come on out here. tWitch is gonna host
this thing for us. [upbeat music] [laughter] – Oh, my God.
– Oh, my God. – Look at the gold–
– Oh, my God. – Yeah.
– Oh, my God. – Wow.
– Yeah. – I’m kind of all for it.
– Yeah. – I’m all for it.
– It’s a good look. – I don’t know if you
should change back. That’s a good look.
– It’s a good look. – That’s good.
– It’s good. Okay. Well, earlier we asked you
a series of questions to see how well
you know each other. – You’re so serious.
– So now we’re gonna see how well you know
each other. – Uh-huh.
– Okay, so for every– you get a point for every time
your answers match. Y’all ready to play?
– We are. Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Excellent, excellent,
– Okay. Melissa…
– Okay. – If Ben could describe you
in one word, what would it be? – I said chatty.
– Okay. – I said lovely and amazing,
but it was cute. all: Aww.
[buzzer buzzing] – And then that gets a…
[imitates buzzer] [laughter]
All right, all right. – Okay, okay.
– We’ll get it back. We’ll get it back.
– No problem. – Ben, what word would Melissa
use to describe you? – What did I say? Good enough.
[laughter] – Kind.
– I said kind. [buzzer buzzing]
all: Aww. – And still…
[imitates buzzer] [laughter] I love “kind” gets a…
[imitates buzzer] No, get out. – They just pull you out.
Yeah, just… – I think I’ll put a harness.
– They wheel him back. – Okay, okay,
you still in the game. You still in the game.
Okay, Portia… – Yeah.
– Name a celebrity other than you
that Ellen has a crush on. – Easy. – Oh, I knew
you were gonna say that. Well, but I was just joking
about this the other day. – Uh-oh, uh-oh.
– Oh. Aww, man.
[buzzer buzzing] – I was gonna say be careful.
– Things change. – You know a lot of celebrities.
– They change. Ellen, what celebrity
does Portia have a crush on? – Oh, this is very easy.
– It’s so easy. You better– Yes!
– Yes. – Yes. Is that–did I–
– Yes, they match. – Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Yeah. – Yes!
[bell dings] – Yes. We’ll go.
– We’re doing good. – Okay.
– Okay. – He kinds looks like
a girl, too. – Okay.
[laughter] – Well, and I sa–and I have
agreed–anyway, go on. – All right, then. Ready?
– Okay. – Ben,
what other celebrity does Melissa think
you have a crush on? – Uh, it’s creepy
and it’s no longer true, but I think she’s gonna say
Jennifer Aniston. – Oh. I did and then
I switched it. Ah! So I’m what–who?
What– Oh, I said creepy.
– Oh, that’s what you– I was, like, that–
– Creepy and it’s no longer– – Tom Hanks?
Okay. – Who doesn’t love Tom Hanks?
That’s true. – I do have a crush on him.
That’s actually really true. – Oh, yeah.
– Creepy. – I think your true crush
is Tom Hanks. – Yeah, actually I do have
a crush on Tom Hanks. – Okay, Ellen…
– Yes? – What candy would Portia choose
to describe your love life? Starburst,
Good ‘N Plenty, Hot Tamales, Mounds,
or Oh Henry? [laughter] – They would all apply,
but– – Well, yeah.
– But I’m gonna say Hot Tamale. – Damn it.
– Uh-oh, what’d you say? – Oh Henry, Oh Henry.
[buzzer buzzing] – I don’t even know
what that means. – I didn’t either, but I just
thought it was the funniest one, and you always go for
the joke. – Not when I’m competitive,
I don’t. – I see.
– All right. – Okay, Melissa,
fill in the blank. Before I was married,
I used to blank, but now, I blank. – I said,
“Only really hit on gay men, now I married
the right one.” [laughter]
It’s true. Really true.
What did you say? – I said, “She used to go
to dinner late at night, now she goes to dinner
at 4:00 p.m.” [buzzer buzzing]
– Also true, also true. – Also true.
– That could apply to me. – Yeah.
– I like to eat early. – Okay, Ellen…
– Yeah? – Where did you share
your first kiss? – Well, this is very easy.
– Mm. In the back of a limo.
[bell dings] – Aww.
– Very nice. Very nice. – That’s nice.
– Have we gotten any right? – I don’t think
we’ve gotten any right. – Okay.
– That’s okay. – No, you’ve got zero.
– Well, you’ve got zero, but y’all, you look lovely.
– 17 years, guys. – Yes.
That is the end of the game. You look lovely, no points,
but you’re a beautiful couple. Beautiful couple.
– Is that the end of the game? Aww, that’s sad. All right.
– Yes, that’s it. – Yep.
– Well played, well played. – We did it. Wonderful.
– That’s it.